CNC Ops / setters
Staffing Match are proud to be working in partnership with one of the well-established Engineering firms based in Leicester, who are looking for CNC Ops / setters to join their team.
About the role:
- PAY RATES BETWEEN £9.50 - £12.00 (Depending upon experience)
- SECURE ONGOING POSITIONS WITH PERMANENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Shifts - Mornings and Afternoons
Your Ideal candidate will have experience working on CNC Machines and have good knowledge of operating the machine as well as setting / maintaining them.
- Set and operate the CNC laser cutting machines
- Perform tasks as directed by the Line Manager
- Operate the CNC laser cutting machine with an operating automated systems, and other machinery used in the production process, or assist other machine operators
- Be able to interpret engineering drawings
- Distinguish Material types including Aluminium, Steel, Stainless Steel
- Load programs and set machine parameters to ensure optimal performance of the equipment
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Lift raw materials, final products and items packed for shipment manually or using hoist
- Ensure adherence to agreed processes at all time
- Any other duties that may fit into the remit of this role as and when required
Requirements for the role:
- Self-motivated and focused.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High attention to detail
- The ability to work in a high pressure environment.
- Good team member.
- Have a positive "Can Do" attitude and willingness to complete other work in the work shop from time to time as and when needed.
- Laser Setter / Operator: 2 years (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Benefits of working for Staffing Match
- Weekly pay each Friday paid directly into your bank account
- 28 days' holiday accrued for full time workers
- Pension scheme
- Onsite incentives and prizes for star performers
- Mortgage references
- Career development opportunities
APPLY now or send your CV to
** Please note all Government guidelines in relation to COVID-19 must be adhered to. 1m social distancing is required at all times, as well as all other safety requirements **
Start date: ASAP Duration: ongoing